Welcome to the Essay Express! (hereinafter “Website“). The Website is managed and operated by Academic Resources Center a Barbadian incorporation (hereinafter: “ARC“) and its subsidiary AcaCenter a Cyprus Incorporation.
THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
You may use the Website for personal purposes only. You may not copy and use, or permit others to use, in any other way, the contents of the Website, including on any other websites, electronic publications, printed publications etc., for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, which is not for personal and private use.
You are not allowed to run any computer application or any other crawl tool (e.g robots software) in order to search, scan, copy or automatically retrieve Contents of the Website. You may not create or use such tools in order to create any compilation, collection or data base containing Content from the Website.
When purchasing a paper at the Website you declare that:
- You are over 18 years old.
- You understand and agree that the content provided and sold by ARC are intended for research and educational purposes only. ARC prohibits the copying, reproduction or plagiarism of any content that you purchase from this Website. You further understand and agree that ARC will not be responsible for any and all claims, damages, and/or expenses incurred by the you from using the purchased content. Nor will it be responsible for any and all claims, damages, and/or expenses caused to any third party by the use of this purchased content by you.
- You affirm that the order you place requires the use of a credit card and that either you are the person whose name appears on the credit card, or that your use of the credit card is authorized by the legal owner of the credit card and was not procured by fraud or other illegal means.
- ARC reserves the right to cancel any transaction in the event the credit card company fails to send confirmation of the purchase.
- ARC will not be responsible for the accuracy or correctness of the content appearing in or purchased from the Website.
- The content you receive from this Website is protected by copyright. You may not transfer or sell the purchased content to any third party.
- Purchased content is guaranteed to reasonably match their catalog descriptions and is sold “AS IS” without any option for refund or credit.
ARC does not undertake that its services shall operate without disruption or interruption or be provided regularly, function safely and without error, or be immune to unauthorized access to ARC’s computers or to damage, malfunctions, failures and defects – in hardware, software, communication lines and systems, at ARC or at any of its providers.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
ARC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RELATED TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DEFECTS, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, LINE FAILURE, AND ALL OTHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF ARC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING THE FOREGOING, ARC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THOSE BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT OR LINKS, SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF THE PURCHASED CONTENT OR $1 IN CASE NO PURCHASE WAS MADE.
ARC respects the rights of all copyright holders. If you believe that your content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact us.
CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
ARC may, from time to time, change the structure, display and design of the Website and the scope and availability of the services offered, charge payment for such contents and services at its discretion and change any other aspect related to the Website – all without any need for prior notification. Such alterations shall be performed, among others things, while taking into account the dynamic nature of the Internet and the technical and other changes which may occur from time to time. By their very nature, such changes may entail malfunctions and/or may initially cause inconvenience, etc. You will have no claim, suit and/or demand against ARC as a result of the execution of such changes and/or of malfunctions deriving from their execution.
ARC strictly obeys the provisions of the law and respects the right of users of the Website and others to privacy and to a good reputation. If you think that any Content posted on the Website injures you for any reason, please contact us according to the following details and we will make efforts to handle your claim as soon as possible.
Academic Resources Center Inc, P.O.Box 599, Bridgetown, Barbados. Phone: 1 (815) 550-1854